We hope this message finds you well. We wanted to inform you of some changes we have made to our shipping process.
Starting today, all shipping rates and estimated delivery dates will be displayed at checkout. This will give you a clear idea of the shipping costs and expected delivery time before finalizing your purchase.
Please note that all orders have a 2-day processing time before they are shipped. This processing time is in addition to the estimated delivery time will be displayed at checkout. Our goal is to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
We strive to provide the best possible customer experience. We believe that this change will help us achieve this goal by providing you with more clarity about our shipping process.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns about your order, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer service team. They are always here to help. Thank you for your continued support and loyalty to our brand.
Questions? You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Sinfulbodycom Team
- Fedex shipping is our shipping method within the United States.
FEDEX does not deliver to P.O.Boxes.
- Please note that FEDEX shipping does not deliver on Saturdays/Sundays or holidays.
- US Postal Service is our shipping method for Canada and other international orders.
- Shipping and handling charges are determined by the dollar amount of your order.
- All orders placed after 12:00PM Noon EST are shipped out the next business day. The day that a package is shipped is not calculated into any of the the shipping time
- All orders placed after 12:00PM-Noon (EST) will be processed the following business morning.
- All orders placed on Friday after 12:00PM(EST), or on Saturday or Sunday will be processed on the first business morning following the weekend.
- Orders placed on a holiday will be processed the first business day following the holiday.
- Please note for Canadian Orders. Just about everything individuals import into Canada is subject to the Goods and Services Tax (GST) of five percent. The GST is calculated after customs duties have been applied. We are not responsible for these fees imposed by the Canadian Govt.
- Refused Package Policy: Any order refused by the customer incur a 20% restocking fee. Shipping charges are non-refundable